Update 19/04/2020: strike cancelled
Local strike by ENAV Milano ACC ATCO personnel has been proclaimed. The strike is taking place from 1.00 pm to 5.00 pm on Friday 23 April 2021 and will concern ATS services within Milano ACC/FIC area. During the strike hours the services will not be guaranteed. Depending on the non-striking personnel, some services may be available or partially available with limitations. In the absence of ATS services, it will not be possible to carry out flight operations in airports and related airspace under the responsibility of the entities affected by the strike.
In accordance with national Italian law, the only traffic to which services will be guaranteed in all conditions are:
- State, emergency, with heads of state, firefighting, medical evacuation, ambulance, humanitarian, search and rescue flights and exempt from ATFCM measures;
- Overflight and state aircraft;
- Incoming intercontinental flights;
- Flights to/from the islands and intercontinental departure flights authorized by NAA (ENAC);
- all flights scheduled to depart at times prior to the start of the strike but delayed for reasons beyond the control of the parties;
- all international flights arriving at national airports with an estimated time no later than thirty minutes before the start of the strike;
- flights specifically authorized by ENAC.
ENAC authorized-flights-list will be soon published by ENAC.
The Network Manager will activate zero rate for departures and arrivals at the concerned airports. Other ATFCM measures may be taken in the tactical phase during the strike. In order to monitor the situation consult the NOTAMs in force and the Network Operations Portal.
A) LIMM B) 2104231100 C) 2104231500
E) DUE TO LOCAL STRIKE OF PART OF OPERATIONAL PERSONNEL ATS AND MET
OBS SERVICE MAY BE AFFECTED.
ACCORDING TO ITALIAN LAW 146/90 AND 83/2000 THE PROVISION OF ATS WILL
BE GRANTED TO:
– STATE/HEAD/FFR/MEDEVAC/HOSP/HUM/SAR/ATFMX AND EMERGENCY FLIGHT
– OVERFLYING FLT AND STATE AIRCRAFT
– INCOMING INTERCONTINENTAL FLT
– FLT TO/FM ITALIAN ISLANDS AND DEP INTERCONTINENTAL AS IDENTIFIED
BY CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY
– ALL OTHER FLT SPECIFICALLY AUTHORIZED BY CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY